The company was founded in 1991 by the owner Klaus Boy. On january 1st 2016 the company was handed over to his son Jan Boy. Franziska Boy and Bianca Bansemer are your contact persons in the office. We serve more than 500 customers with our services and accompany ca. 2000 groups every year with the help of our 25 well trained guides
As one of the largest and oldest incoming agencies on Rügen, we can offer a lot of:
experience, expertise, knowledge and good business contacts.
We are experts in our job and know almost every part of the island and the near surrounding because it is our home.
– day trips on Rügen, Hiddensee, Usedom, Fischland-Darß-Zingst, Stralsund, Greifswald and Rostock
– booking of guides in german, english and swedish
– booking of tickets, e.g. boat trips along the chalk coast, narrow gauge train “racing roland”, ferry to Hiddensee, cure tax, carriage tours, entry tickets, …
– booking of coaches from 18 up to 52 seats
– proposals for your groups
Our customers are:
– Tour Operators
– Travel agencies
– Incoming agencies
– Cruise Ship/ Ferry companies
– Educational institutes
– Private people
Give us a call or write an E-Mail. We will be glad to give you support.
18609 Ostseebad Binz, Proraer Chaussee 3g, Telefon 038393 – 32 515, Fax – 32 114
We are member of
Bundesverband der Gästeführer in Deutschland e.V. (BVGD)
Our company works together with the agency „Rügener Reiselotse“ in regard of booking hotelrooms and
the buscompany „Boy Tours“ that offers different day trips on Rügen, too.
The company Rügener Reiselotse was founded by the owner Mirko Boy and deals with the booking of appartments and hotel rooms on Rügen.
18609 Ostseebad Binz, Proraer Chaussee 3g, Tel.038393 – 33 789
The bus company Boy Tours was founded by the owner Jan Boy and offers four different bus sizes (18, 28, 45, 52 setas) ideal for each group size.